Why do my orders arrive in separate boxes?
To reduce overhead at Classic Mini DIY most of our products are drop-shipped directly from the supplier to you. This helps reduce the cost to ship to your door, while also reducing climate impact. This means in some situations you may receive your order in 2 or more boxes.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will vary, and will be added at checkout.
How long will it take to get my order?
Depending on the product ordered, orders are fulfilled as follows:
- HEL Performance Products - HEL Orders are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks based on current demand.
- Shift Knobs - Shifters are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks based on current demand.
- Fuel Injection Products - EFI Products are made to order and ship within 1-2 weeks based on current demand.
- Retro Components UK Products - Orders ship within 2-3 business days
- Apparel and Accessories - Depending on location, orders ship within 2-4 business days
- Stickers - Ship between 24-48 hours
What injectors should I use with the EFI throttle body?
|Denso 280cc||Good for small bore engines|
|Denso 320cc||Best tested for large bore NA Engines|
|Bosch 440cc||Standard for other EFI kits on the market|
|Siemens Deka 630cc||Good for high boost/high flow engines|
|Alternative to Siemens injectors|
Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help.
Just email us at email@example.com directly and we’ll take you through the process.
In general returns are usually accepted 14 days after the purchase date, however there are a few exceptions:
- Returns on HEL Lines are not accepted, except in the event of manufacturing damage.
- Returns on stickers are not accepted.
- Returns on custom leather products are not accepted
- Returns on custom shift knobs are not accepted unless there is a manufacturing issue or problem.
About HEL Lines
The difference between winning and losing is a very fine line...
On every mile of every race track, the importance of high-performance precision braking control has been proven. Total feel and response give you the confidence you need on the road. The difference between an average driver and a great driver is those who can control speed and those who cannot. Speed is nothing without control, and it's a very fine line - Which is why HEL Performance only supplies very fine lines.
Each HEL Performance brake line kit is assembled in-house from the finest quality stainless steel fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose.
With our extensive automotive listings, the complete kit will be manufactured to exact specifications, guaranteeing the look, the quality, and the performance you demand.
HEL Brake line kits eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess, and your braking will deliver new levels of precision.
Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance - We use stainless steel in our lines and our fittings. Most competitors use zinc plated fittings which are at risk of corrosion.