16v A-Series Megasquirt | Classic Mini Base Map
- Ships Worldwide
Classic Mini DIY is proud to offer the 16 valve A-Series Base Map to all customers. This is the base map for a 16v Dual overhead cam Classic Mini and as such is tailored for that engine configuration.
This is a great starting point for those of you lucky enough to have a BMW K1200 head or similar 16v head made for the A-Series. Engine specs for this tune are listed below but similar builds can use this map as an excellent safe baseline to get the car started and over to the dyno!
- Head: BMW K1200 with RS Cams
- Cam settings:
- Intake: Cyl 4 @ 1.5mm lift when Cyl 1 TDC
- Exhaust: Cyl 4 @ 1.8mm lift when Cyl 1 TDC
- Block: A series bored out to 1380cc
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Tune Type: Throttle Position vs RPM
- Ignition Type: Coil on Plug
- Trigger: On crank – Wasted Spark
- Injection: Multi-Point
- Throttle Bodies: Quad Throttle Bodies with one TPS pickup
- Intake: Naturally Aspirated
- ECU: Haltech Elite 550
Power: 149.5HP @ 6750 RPM.
This is intended to be a baseline map for those of you setting up fuel injection on your Classic Minis. Any updates to the map will be emailed out free of charge to all customers.
What you get:
- Megasquirt ECU Base Map
- The map comes with the following pre-configured:
- Starting Point Ignition Timing Map
- Starting Point VE Table - if applicable
- Starting Point Target AFR - if applicable
- Starting Point Throttle Enrichment - if applicable
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PLUG-AND-PLAY MAP. You must get your car to a dyno to have it properly set up after installing this map or you can cause catastrophic damage to your engine.